Broadhurst Financial Advisors abides by the highest ethical standards in the industry. Our solemn commitment is to serve as a fiduciary for our clients. As fiduciaries, acting in your best interest is our foremost priority—it comes even before achieving our business goals.
We belong to the four most respected professional organizations for financial advisors, and we adhere strictly to the ethical codes of each. These organizations' codes of ethics overlap to a large extent. Some of the major principles that they share—and that we proudly uphold—include:
- Objectivity: We strive to be as unbiased as possible in providing advice. Our fee-only compensation model helps to ensure the impartiality of the guidance we provide.
- Competence: We maintain a high level of knowledge and ability in order to best serve our clients. We are committed to continuing education, and we do not provide advice in areas outside of our expertise.
- Full Disclosure: We are committed to fully describing our method of compensation, disclosing any potential conflicts of interest and specifying the total cost of our services.
- Integrity and Honesty: We seek to observe the highest standard of professional integrity, and to be pro-actively honest in all dealings with our client.
- Confidentiality: We keep all client data strictly private unless authorization is received from the client to share it. We treat all documents with care, and dispose of them carefully.
- Professionalism: We conduct ourselvesin a way that would be a credit to the four professional organizationsat all times. Membership in these organizations involves integrity, honesty and respectful treatment of all.
For specific details on each professional organization's codes of ethics that we subscribe to, click on the link to each organization: